The 28th annual International Guitar Festival Iserlohn and the 9th International Youth Guitar-Competition Iserlohn (MARTINEZ–Competition) will take place from Sunday, August 4th to Sunday, August 11th 2019 in Haus Villigst, Schwerte.
The lessons are taught parallel in 22 rooms in Haus Villigst.
The Competition will be held during the Festival on Monday, Wednesday und Friday in room 100.
Competition-Participants must active take place at the Festival (W1).
Each Festival-Participant will receive at least four individual lessons (40 minutes).
Each Competition-Participant will receive three individual lessons.
Plus: various chamber music tutoring and group technique classes.
The active participants will also have the opportunity to perform in a public concert.
Following features are included in the fee:
- Competition fee (max. Number of participants: 30)
- More than 600 individual lessons
- Solo, duo, ensemble
- Concerts on eight evenings
- Finger Aerobics
- Leisure time activities
- Exhibitions: 50 Guitar builders from 30 countries
- Music exhibitions Musik Trekel, Hamburg
- Ensemble (with Gerald Garcia, England)
- Yoga with Danielle Cumming
- Massage mit Katharina Köhler (for a fee)