Lessons will take place in the Stenner-Gymnasium Iserlohn.
Each Festival-Participant will receive at least four individual lessons. The picture shows a class scene with David Russell.
The 29th annual International Guitar Festival Iserlohn and the 10th International Guitarcompetition Iserlohn (MARTINEZ–Competition) will take place from Sunday, July 25th to Saturday, July 31st 2021 - for the first time in the center of Iserlohn.
The first two rounds of Competition will be held online and the final will take place during the Festival on Tuesday, July 27th in the Oberste Stadtkirche Iserlohn at 18.30h.
Each Festival-Participant will receive at least four individual lessons (40 minutes).
Plus: various chamber music tutoring and group technique classes.
The active participants will also have the opportunity to perform in a public concert on Saturday, July 30th in the Oberste Stadtkirche Iserlohn.
Following features are included in the fee:
- More than 600 individual lessons
- Solo, duo, ensemble
- Concerts on seven evenings
- Five Lectures from Monday to Friday with Stephen Goss, Stefan Koim and others
- Finger Aerobics with Dale Kavanagh
- Leisure time activities
- Exhibitions: Guitar builders from all over the world
- Ensemble (with Gerald Garcia, England)
- Massage mit Katharina Köhler (for a fee)
- Pilates with Gerlind Schaller (for free)
In 2021 the festival will feature master classes and also concerts by some of the greatest guitarists in the world.